Look Out! This nine year old boy from Ghana is fixing to bring the Word!
This church in Jamestown is doing a wonderful job of teaching their children. You want evidence? I present you with Exhibit A.
The children give some facts about the United Pentecostal Church International.
Another Exciting Month in Ghana…
April has been a wonderful month full of the blessings of the Lord. The weeks were full of the usual work; teaching at ACTS on Tuesday and Thursday and GATS work on Wednesday and Friday. Here is a rundown of the highlights from this month.
- April 3 – I preached in Koatababi for Rev. Green. We had a wonderful service rejoicing in the hope of Heaven.
- April 5 – I had the privilege of sitting in on the ACTS Committee meeting to see how a Bible College is run ‘behind the scenes.’
- April 10 – I traveled to the village of Swedru with the Sisco family. We had a wonderful service with four receiving the Holy Ghost.
- April 17 – I preached in La for Rev. Asare. The worship was beautiful and God filled three people with the Holy Ghost.
- April 24 – I preached in Madina for Rev. Prempeh on Easter Sunday. I preached “What the Resurrection Means for You” and two people were filled with the Holy Ghost! Praise God!
Swedru is a village in the Central Region of Ghana, West Africa. Come worship with us!